We Are In This Together!
Your Safety and Comfort and The Safety Of Your Family Is Our Number One Priority Here At Smile Central Valley!
In order to serve you in the safest environment possible during this pandemic, the doctors and team have invested many hours in COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control training and have made upgrades and modifications to our office based on the guidelines from the CDA and ADA.
Here’s the list of what we have done in addition to our routine state-of-the-art infection control to make sure you are safe during your dental visit with us.
- We have installed medical grade air purification systems.
- We have heppa filters in all treatment areas.
- We have fully sanitized our entire office.
- Our staff has the best personal protective equipment available.
- We have upgraded to as much “touchless” as possible meaning most forms can be completed by the patient on their own personal phone or laptop.
- We will offer curb side service so you can wait in the comfort of your own vehicle for your appt.
We Have Increased Our Financing Options Making Payments Easier and More Affordable.
Your Dental Health Is Important To Your Overall Health and Well-Being So Don’t Delay, Contact Us Today at (559) 686-0078 or email to SmileCentralValleyCares@gmail.com.